Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard with 5 CALs comes with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities.
Available as Download.
Ideal for Software Audits.
See below for more info.
This product is no longer in stock
|License Type||This is a perpetual license. Also known as a lifetime license. That means that it does not end. You can use it for as long as you wish.|
"The best and safest complete database engine."
We live in a world of data. In fact there is so much data today, it is easy to drown in oceans of data.
Being able to manage and analyse data is vital. It allows you to discover which data among the seas of data is important. This in turn means you can leverage the important data to increase sales, productivity and gain vital advantages over your competition.
It also means you can discard the oceans of data that is relatively unimportant. This alone should reduce your stress levels, as well as the stress levels of other people.
I will briefly tell you how.
1. Perhaps the most exciting new features in SQL Server 2022 is the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities. You get AI-powered query optimizer that can improve performance by automatically identifying and fixing issues in queries. And you get built-in machine learning models that can be used for tasks such as anomaly detection, forecasting, and natural language processing.
Let me give that a financial aspect.
The stock value of Microsoft has reached a staggering $2.6 trillion in recent weeks, buoyed by investor optimism surrounding its artificial intelligence advantages. You see, Microsoft has made significant investments in OpenAI (known for its popular chatbot, ChatGPT), allowing Microsoft to leverage AI technology to enhance its products and services. In other words, Microsoft has acquired a leading position in the AI sector.
2. The introduction of Azure Arc-enabled SQL Servers. This allows users to manage their on-premises and multi-cloud SQL Servers as a single entity, making it easy to automate management tasks and ensure compliance across all environments.
3. Another major new feature in SQL Server 2022 is the ability to run SQL Server on Linux. This means that users can now run SQL Server on any platform, whether it’s Windows, Linux, or even in the cloud. This flexibility will allow businesses to take advantage of the benefits of SQL Server while also being able to run it on their preferred platform.
4. Of course there are many other new features and improvements, such as enhanced security, improved performance, and better support for big data and analytics.
5. One other feature that you may find particularly useful is that this new version makes it easier to integrate with other Microsoft products, such as Power BI and Azure Machine Learning, making it even more powerful for data analysis and visualization.
Summary. Microsoft SQL Server 2022 is an investment that can provide you with all kinds of ways of managing and analysing your data so that you know which data in a sea of data is important. So that you can leverage the important data to increase sales, productivity and gain vital advantages over your competition.
Take control. Instead of drowning in an ocean of data, why not try walking on it?
In this video Anna Hoffman and Bob Ward take advantage of performance and availability for faster queries and to help ensure business continuity. Accelerate query performance and tuning with no code changes required with new Intelligent Query Processing scenarios and Query Store enhancements.
00:54 Query Store and Intelligent Query Processing
01:42 Intelligent Query Processing (IQP) NextGen
03:26 Parameter Sensitive Plan Optimization
10:55 The pain of MAXDOP
11:34 DOP feedback architecture
If you need additional CALs, here are the links:
If the Per Core licensing model better meets your needs, please click on this link:
This Microsoft web page will give you a good understanding of what is required to run SQL Server 2022:
1. Latest version Microsoft SQL Server 2022 with 5 CALs is the latest version in Microsoft's popular line of SQL Server Standard software.
2. Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard with 5 CALs comes with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities.
3. Perpetual License You pay once for the software and you can use it forever.
4. Legality Microsoft provides you with the license and product key rather than some third party. This means that the legality of the software can never be disputed. This makes it ideal for software audits.