Microsoft SQL Server 2017 Standard with 5 CALs comes with a host of new features and capabilities.
Software can be transferred to another computer.
Available as Download and on Disc.
Ideal for Software Audits.
See below for more info.
This product is no longer in stock
|Eligibility||The discount is available for eligible organisations. Please see MORE INFO.|
|Download||This software is downloaded. If you don't like to download we can do it for you and mail it to you on a disc at no charge.|
|Authorised Partner||Tekgia is a Microsoft Authorised Partner.|
"The best and safest complete database engine."
Break down data silos
Gain insights from all your data by querying across your entire data estate—SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Teradata, HDFS, and others—without moving or replicating the data.
Manage both structured and unstructured data
Build a shared data lake by combining both structured and unstructured data in SQL Server and accessing the data using either T-SQL or Spark.
AI across all your data
Big Data Clusters provide all the tools and systems to ingest, store, and prepare data for analysis, as well as to train, store, and operationalize machine learning models.
Run SQL Server anywhere
Use SQL Server with Windows and Linux containers, plus deploy and manage your deployments using Kubernetes.
#1 in performance
Get record-breaking performance on Windows and Linux. SQL Server consistently leads across the TPC-E OLTP workload, TPC-H data warehousing workload, and real-world application performance benchmarks.
Intelligent database capabilities
Upgrade and modernize your SQL Server database on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge. Database compatibility certification eliminates the risk of application incompatibility. Use in-memory database capabilities such as persistent memory support and memory-optimized tempdb to improve performance for your mission critical workloads.
Fewest vulnerabilities for nine years
Protect data at rest and in motion with a database that has the fewest vulnerabilities of any major platform for nine years running in the National Institute of Standards and Technologies National Vulnerabilities Database.
Built-in security and compliance
Use built-in features for data classification, data protection, and monitoring and alerts. SQL Server 2019 monitors, identifies, and provides alerts on suspicious activity—even identifying and remediating security gaps and misconfigurations.
Always encrypted data enclaves
Encrypt sensitive data and execute rich computations on encrypted data, plus enable customized data access based on role with complex row filtering.
Gain mission-critical uptime, fast failover, and improved TCO using cloud disaster recovery replicas and always on availability groups.
Accelerated database recovery
Greatly improves database availability by enabling fast and consistent database recovery regardless of the number or size of active transactions.
Self-service BI on any device
Explore visual data and quickly discover patterns to make better, faster decisions with Power BI Report Server, which is included with your SQL Server Software Assurance license.
Connect all your data
Combine data from almost any source using the extensive connector library and new transformations in SSAS tabular models.
Visual data exploration
Find the answers behind the data with visual data exploration and interactive analysis of data lakes data using SQL Server BI tools.
Highly scalable cloud services
Build highly scalable cloud services on Azure, and get a unified SQL platform built on the industry-leading performance of SQL Server—for limitless scalability, intelligent performance, and built-in security. Migrate to Azure without redesigning your apps and improve the performance of your existing applications.
 All TPC claims as of October 21, 2019.
 National Institute of Standards and Technology, National Vulnerability Database, October 10, 2019.
For more information on this, please contact us.
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard will run on: Windows Server 2019 Datacenter, Windows Server 2019 Standard, Windows Server 2019 Essentials, Windows Server 2016 Datacenter, Windows Server 2016 Standard, Windows Server 2016 Essentials, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Professional, and Windows 10 Home
1. It is very good value for money First and foremost, this SQL Server 2019 with 5 CALs is probably cheaper than any SQL Server 2019 with 5 CALs offered by a Microsoft Authorised Partner in the UK.
2. Latest version Microsoft SQL Server 2019 with 5 CALs is the latest version in Microsoft's line of SQL Server Standard software.
3. You can transfer it to your new server With this SQL Server 2019 with 5 CALs, you can remove it from your old machine and install it on your new one.
4. Gives you peace of mind Do you sometimes lose things? Well, with this SQL Server 2019 with 5 CALs, Microsoft keep your product key (which you need to activate the software) secure for you so that if you ever lose it, you can get it back again from their secure website. Of if you lose the software, you can always download it again from the Microsoft secure website.
5. Perpetual License You pay once for the software and you can use it forever.
6. Microsoft confirmation This means that the legality of the software can never be disputed, making it ideal for software audits.
7. Available as download and on disc Although the software comes as a download we can if you wish, download it for you, burn it onto a disc and mail it out to you. We won't charge for this, by the way.