Discounted for Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, Libraries, Charities (e.g. Women's Institute, Scouts, OCR, U3A, Rotary Club, Salvation Army, Girlguiding, Freemasons), Museums, as well as Preschools, Schools, Colleges, Universities and Local Education Authorities.
Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Includes free upgrades to Microsoft Access 2013 and Microsoft Access 2016.
Lifetime license for 1 User, 2 x Computers.
Software can be transferred to another computer.
Available as Download and on Disc
Ideal for Software Audits
See below for more info.
This product is no longer in stock
|Eligibility||The discount is available for eligible organisations. Please see MORE INFO.|
|Download||This software is downloaded. If you don't like to download we can do it for you and mail it to you on a disc at no charge.|
|Windows||This software runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.|
Eligibility for the discounted price
These organisations are eligible for the discounted price.
Overview of Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Access has always been excellent at importing data from other sources. Data can also be linked or imported from SQL Server, Excel and Outlook, etc. Your import and export operations can be saved for later reuse. This can be handy and save you time, for example, if you receive weekly updates in spreadsheet format.
Another handy feature is the history of memo field entries. You have to enable this feature. Once enabled, you simply right-click the field, select "Show column history...", and it gives you a list of all previous entries, with their times and dates.
If you want to really impress your friends and colleagues, you can combine your own data with web data to create a "mashup". For example, a Virtual Earth map showing a company's outlets. You can now use a web service as an external data source, as well as data from SharePoint 2010 Business Connectivity Services.
To make it easy to customise a database with a theme, you get 40 design schemes. Applying one of these schemes gives you, instantly, a consistent look to forms and reports (both client and web versions). Further, the theme can be applied to single objects or to all objects of one type. You can also adjust the colours to your liking too.
As in previous versions of Access, you have templates, with five additional ones for web databases.
For more advanced users, Microsoft Access 2010 comes with a new Macro Designer which gives you more scope than the one on Access 2007. As well as the macros you could build before, there is a new one, called a "data macro".
A data macro is a "trigger" that acts before or after certain actions, and Access 2010 gives you five variants (BeforeChange, BeforeDelete, AfterInsert, AfterUpdate and AfterDelete).
Eleven important reasons why this Microsoft Access is such a good deal
1. It is very good value for money First and foremost, this Access 2010 is probably cheaper than any Access 2010 legally sold in the UK.
2. Free upgrades Includes free upgrades to Microsoft Access 2013 and Microsoft Access 2016.
3. Works with Microsoft Office It is a Microsoft Office Access which means it will work with other Microsoft Office programs such as the Microsoft Publisher. This is useful if you want to send out mailmerge Newsletters, for example.
4. Runs well on Windows This Access 2010 runs well on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7, as well as on Windows XP and Windows Vista. It also runs well on Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
5. Choice of 32-bit or 64-bit Ms Access 2010 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You don't have to choose when you buy. You choose when you download from the secure Microsoft website.
What is more, if you, say, download the 32-bit version and decide later to try the 64-bit version, you can go back and download that one and install it. And if, later still, you yearn for the 32-bit version, simply return to the secure Microsoft website and download it.
6. You can transfer it to your new computer Not all Microsoft Access Editions allow you to transfer them to new computers. But this one does. With this Access 2010, you can remove it from your old machine and install it on your new one.
7. Install on two computers You can install this Access 2010 on two computers, as long as they are used primarily by one user and at least one of the computers is a laptop.
8. Perpetual License You pay once for the software and you can use it forever.
9. Microsoft confirmation This means that the legality of the software can never be disputed, making it ideal for software audits.
10. Available as a download and on disc Although the software comes as a download we can if you wish, download it for you, burn it onto a disc and mail it out to you. We won't charge for this, by the way.
11. Gives you peace of mind Do you sometimes lose things? Well, with this Access 2010, Microsoft keep your product key (which you need to activate the software) secure for you so that if you ever lose it, you can get it back again from their secure website. Of if you lose the software, you can always download it again from the Microsoft secure website.