Discounted for Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, Libraries, Charities (e.g. Women's Institute, Scouts, OCR, U3A, Rotary Club, Salvation Army, Girlguiding, Freemasons), Museums, as well as Preschools, Schools, Colleges, Universities and Local Education Authorities.
Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Includes free upgrades to Microsoft Publisher 2013 and Microsoft Publisher 2016.
Lifetime license for 1 User, 2 x Computers.
Software can be transferred to another computer.
Available as Download and on Disc
Ideal for Software Audits
See below for more info.
This product is no longer in stock
|Eligibility||The discount is available for eligible organisations. Please see MORE INFO.|
|Download||This software is downloaded. If you don't like to download we can do it for you and mail it to you on a disc at no charge.|
|Windows||This software runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.|
Eligibility for the discounted price
These organisations are eligible for the discounted price.
"A top-class design program, for users who do not have a broad knowledge of graphic design, so it is easy, very easy."
Microsoft Publisher has a simple interface that makes it easy to use for everybody. It allows you to easily create, edit, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications.
For example, it allows you to create calendars, brochures, diplomas, newsletters, signs, information sheets, letterheads, envelopes, business forms, invitations, catalogues, flyers, calendars, announcements and other advertising content that can be later printed or used directly on the web.
The best thing about Microsoft Publisher is that thanks to its easy-to-use tools, its ease of use, and its vast range of predesigned templates, you can create beautiful, eye-catching and professional work, whether you are a professional designers or someone who knows little or nothing in graphic design..
The advantages of the Publisher templates is not just that they are easy to use. They also allow you to solve a number of problems in terms of graphic design and advertising quickly and effectively. Not only does Publisher come with a wide range of predesigned templates, you can download even more templates for free on the web.
You can swap pictures with a simple drag and drop, or add pictures directly from your online albums. You can use special effects to make your publications stand out. Choose from an array of page parts, like sidebars and stories, as well as calendars, borders, and advertisements.
These and other new features help make Publisher a powerful DTP (DeskTop Publishing) package that is easy for you to use. They all combine to make Publisher indispensable to organisations today. And so it is used by a great variety of companies (both large and medium companies, as well as micro companies), for the design of its various advertising campaigns.
Publisher 2010 OEM Edition
Publisher 2010 Retail Edition
Publisher 2010 Extended Edition
Can the software be installed on 1 or 2 computers?
Only on 1 computer
Only on 1 computer
On 2 computers
Can the software be transferred to a replacement computer?
Installation on 2 PCs: You can install Publisher 2010 Extended Edition on two computers, as long as the two computers are used primarily by one user and at least one of the computers is a laptop.
1. Perpetual License You pay once for the software and you can use it forever.
2. Works with Microsoft Office It is a Microsoft Office Publisher which means it will work with other Microsoft Office programs such as the Microsoft Access database. This is useful if you want to mailmerge the work you create in Publisher.
3. Windows This Publisher 2010 runs well on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7, as well as on Windows XP and Windows Vista. It also runs well on Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
4. Choice of 32-bit or 64-bit Ms Publisher 2010 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You don't have to choose when you buy. You choose when you download from the secure Microsoft website.
What is more, if you, say, download the 32-bit version and decide later to try the 64-bit version, you can go back and download that one and install it. And if, later still, you yearn for the 32-bit version, simply return to the secure Microsoft website and download it.
5. You can transfer it to your new computer Very few Microsoft Publisher 2010 Editions allow you to transfer them to new computers. But this one does. With this Publisher 2010, you can remove it from your old machine and install it on your new one.
6. Install on two computers You can install this Publisher 2010 on two computers, as long as they are used primarily by one user and at least one of the computers is a laptop. With other Publisher 2010 on sale, you can only install them on one machine.
7. Gives you peace of mind Do you sometimes lose things? Well, with this Publisher 2010, Microsoft keep your product key (which you need to activate the software) secure for you so that if you ever lose it, you can get it back again from their secure website. Of if you lose the software, you can always download it again from the Microsoft secure website.
8. Free Upgrade Free upgrades to Microsoft Publisher 2013 Extended Edition and to Microsoft Publisher 2016 Extended Edition.
9. Microsoft confirmation This means that the legality of the software can never be disputed, making it ideal for software audits.
10. Available as download and on disc Although the software comes as a download we can if you wish, download it for you, burn it onto a disc and mail it out to you. We won't charge for this, by the way.
Use it a lot, 6 Feb 2013
By weejan (Paisley)
Great product. Use it often for invitations, making cards, designing leaflets etc. I do think it's good value for money, but that would depend on how often one uses it.
Just what was needed!, 20 Jan 2013
My current computer did not come with Publisher as standard and I was lost without it as I find WordArt just doesn't do it for me. I am able to do such things as make up my own cards using Publisher and sending them out electronically to friends - so saving on postage too. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Publisher enables you to do so much that would not be possible in Word.
Great., 15 Jan 2013
By E. Shepherd (Newcastle, Staffs)
I am used to using much more sophisticated design software than this but in this instance I just needed a back to basics piece of software that did simple editorial function. This software fit the bill perfectly and is very use friendly.
Great for teachers, 15 Jan 2013
I bought this for my husband who is a teacher and he finds it excellent to prepare lessons. Very pleased with it
Microsoft Publisher, 10 Jan 2013
By Mr Gordon Papworth
I have used Publisher some years ago and I loved it. So treating myself to the latest version was my treat to myself.And I am enjoying it very much.
Publisher, 24 Dec 2012
By P M Lomax
Publisher has always been a favourite with me -produces great invitation cards, notices, cards etc. I had to update as I now have Windows 8 -it seems to be fairly easy to become familiar with this version.
New is not Better, 23 Oct 2011
Maybe I'm old fashioned but I still find that when i want something done well, I go back to my beloved Publisher 98. Yes the new Publisher has advanced ingredients but, for ease of work I still prefer Publisher 98
The Best, 15 Oct 2011
I have been using Microsoft Publisher since 1997 and Publisher 2010 is the best one of the three versions I have used.
Publisher 2010, 26 Sep 2011
It has everything you need on it, does everything. Designed with adults in mind, instead of extra junk to out sell other programs. No faults at all.
A creative edge, 15 July 2011
By Mrs. M. H. Luetchford
Having sold my ancient computer (loaded with Publisher) recently I couldn't imagine a future without the creative options offered by this software. For years I've created my own greetings and business cards, advertisements and promotions on Publisher. Publisher 2010 is simplicity itself to use and I was able to transfer all my old templates onto the new system. Then, of course, I discovered how much more sophisticated the new version was. Would recommend for anyone seeking creative edge.