Easily create any professional diagram with a familiar Getting Started experience, ready-made templates, and thousands of shapes that help you meet industry standards, including UML 2.5 and BPMN 2.0.
Runs on Windows 10.
Lifetime license for 1 User, 2 x Computers.
Software can be transferred to another computer.
Available as Download and on Disc.
Ideal for Software Audits.
See below for more info.
This product is no longer in stock
|Eligibility||The discount is available for eligible organisations. Please see MORE INFO.|
|Download||This software is downloaded. If you don't like to download we can do it for you and mail it to you on a disc at no charge.|
|Authorised Partner||Tekgia is a Microsoft Authorised Partner.|
|License Type||This is a perpetual license. That means that it does not end. It also means that you only pay once for it. It is not a subscription license.|
These organisations are eligible for the discounted price.
Choose from dozens of templates, including built-in wireframes, and thousands of customizable shapes to transform numbers, ideas, and other data points into coherent and impactful stories.
Pull from Visio’s huge shape library for content that meets industry standards, including Unified Modelling Language (UML) 2.5, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0, and Specification and Description Language (SDL) compliance.
Run Visio’s validation engine to help ensure your BPMN and workflow diagrams have all the required elements. Use XML to extend the validation engine for other types of diagrams.
Leverage intuitive capabilities like drag and drop, align and position, and auto connect to build diagrams more efficiently. Plus, give your diagrams a professional, appealing look with premade themes and effects.
Co-edit diagrams with your team to maintain a single version of truth and minimize version conflicts. See who’s working on which part of the diagram, get notifications about changes, and choose when to merge those changes into the master file.
Include insights from all relevant stakeholders by adding and replying to comments within Visio. Comments can be associated with specific diagram shapes to help avoid confusion.
See who’s available on your team with live Skype for Business presence indicators within Visio. Quickly launch an IM, voice, or video conference within the app, too.
Share your diagrams from within Visio through a variety of highly secure online repositories, like OneDrive for Business and SharePoint,* or export your file as a PDF, PPTX, or DOCX.**
*OneDrive for Business and SharePoint sold separately
**Requires PowerPoint (PPTX) or Word (DOCX), which are sold separately
Connect your Visio shapes and diagrams to data from common internal and external sources* to simplify complex information and surface new insights. Insert data graphics or use formatting to reflect changes in the underlying data in your diagram.
View data-connected diagrams from virtually anywhere on your favourite browser through Visio Online—even if you do not have a Visio Online plan subscription.
Create database models from an existing database using the Database Reverse Engineering (DBRE) add-in.
Automatically generate organizational charts from data sources like Excel, Exchange, or Azure Active Directory, saving you time and reducing mistakes from manual entries.
*Visio supports multiple data sources, including Microsoft Excel workbooks, Microsoft Access databases, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation lists, Microsoft SQL Server databases, Microsoft Exchange Server directories, Azure Active Directory information, and other OLEDB or ODBC data sources.
If you're upgrading to Visio 2019 from Visio 2016, you'll still have all the features you're used to—and you'll notice a few new ones as well!
The Organization Chart, Brainstorming, and SDL templates have new starter diagrams to get you up and running quickly.
The new Database Model Diagram template accurately models your database as a Visio diagram. No add-in required.
Bring ideas to life by using a Visio wireframe. A wireframe is a detailed visual model of an interface that is like a blueprint of functionality and content. These new Website Templates are ideal for creating a low-fidelity, design sketch to present ideas, arriving at a team consensus, and forming the basis of a high-fidelity wireframe.
New UML component diagrams
You can create UML component diagrams that show components, ports, interfaces and the relationships between them.
New UML communication diagrams
You can create UML communication diagrams that show the interactions between lifelines that use sequenced messages in a free-form arrangement.
New UML deployment diagrams
You can create UML deployment diagrams that show the architecture of a deployment of software artefacts to nodes.
Enhanced AutoCAD support
Before, Visio supported .dwg and .dxf files from AutoCAD 2007. With this update, you can import or open files that are from AutoCAD versions 2017 or prior.
Improved AutoCAD scaling
With this update, you will see scaling improvements when importing AutoCAD files. Just make sure to set a couple of properties first. In AutoCAD, make sure that the active tab is a layout tab, and not the model tab. Also, make sure that the Visio drawing scale is set to the same scale as the AutoCAD viewport scale. This article provides more detail.
Faster import of AutoCAD files
With this update, you will notice that AutoCAD import speed is greatly improved.
Instantaneous shape overlay
There used to be long delays when working with shapes on top of CAD files. With this update, there’s no delay.
1. It is very good value for money First and foremost, this Visio 2019 is probably cheaper than any Visio 2019 legally sold in the UK.
2. Latest version Microsoft Visio 2019 is the latest version in Microsoft's line of Visio software.
3. Works with Microsoft Office It is a Microsoft Office Visio which means it will work with other Microsoft Office programs such as the Microsoft Excel. This is useful if you want to import some of your work, for example.
4. Windows 10 Visio 2019 runs on Windows 10. But it does not run on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. We can provide earlier editions of Visio that will run on those operating systems. These earlier editions will contain free upgrades to Visio 2019 so that you can switch to Visio 2019 at a date that is convenient to you.
5. Choice of 32-bit or 64-bit Visio 2019 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You don't have to choose when you buy. You choose when you download the software.
What is more, if you, say, download the 32-bit version and decide later to try the 64-bit version, you can go back and download that one and install it. And if, later still, you yearn for the 32-bit version, simply return to the secure Microsoft website and download it.
6. You can transfer it to your new computer Very few Microsoft Visio 2019 editions allow you to transfer them to new computers. But this one does. With this Visio 2019, you can remove it from your old machine and install it on your new one.
7. Install on two computers You can install this Visio 2019 on two computers, as long as they are used primarily by one user and at least one of the computers is a laptop. (With other Visio 2019 on sale, you can only install them on one machine.)
8. Perpetual License You pay once for the software and you can use it forever.
9. Microsoft confirmation This means that the legality of the software can never be disputed, making it ideal for software audits.
10. Available as a download and on disc Although the software comes as a download we can if you wish, download it for you, burn it onto a disc and mail it out to you. We won't charge for this, by the way.
11. Gives you peace of mind Do you sometimes lose things? Well, with this Visio 2019, Microsoft keep your product key (which you need to activate the software) secure for you so that if you ever lose it, you can get it back again from their secure website. Of if you lose the software, you can always download it again from the Microsoft secure website.