Use Microsoft Outlook 2010 for all your email and schedule needs.
Discounted for Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, Libraries, Charities (e.g. Women's Institute, Scouts, OCR, U3A, Rotary Club, Salvation Army, Girlguiding, Freemasons), Museums, as well as Preschools, Schools, Colleges, Universities and Local Education Authorities.
Runs on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
Includes free upgrades to Microsoft Outlook 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2019.
Lifetime license for 1 User, 2 x Computers.
Software can be transferred to another computer.
Available as Download and on Disc
Ideal for Software Audits
See below for more info.
This product is no longer in stock
|Eligibility||The discount is available for eligible organisations. Please see MORE INFO.|
|Download||This software is downloaded. If you don't like to download we can do it for you and mail it to you on a disc at no charge.|
|Windows||This software runs on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.|
1. Eligibility for the discounted price
These organisations are eligible for the discounted price.
Outlook features in more detail
New in Outlook 2010 are Quick Steps, one-click shortcuts to common tasks, such as moving a message to a specific folder. They're both effortless to use and set-up, but they're probably tucked away a little too discreetly in the Home tab, making it easy to forget they're there.
Another one is Conversation View. It is similar to Gmail's threaded conversations, where emails on the same subject cascade under one another, instead of each getting a separate entry in your inbox. However, it doesn't always work too well, especially when you have common subject lines such as "re: order" from different people as they will all get bundled together as one conversation. An extension of Conservation View is the Ignore Conversation option. If there is a conversation going on that you are cc-ed in on and you don't really have the time to follow, you can select this option and all emails on the subject go to the Deleted Items folder.
Outlook 2010 has a more sophisticated email search. When you enter a search term you get a tab that allows you to refine searches to, say, emails received in the past week or messages containing attachments.
The new People Pane also makes it easy to find messages. It lists recent emails and upcoming meetings and gives the message sender at the foot of every email. The People Pane also integrates with social-networking services such as LinkedIn, and (with a downloadable plugin) Facebook so you can get photos of your contacts and status updates in the foot of emails too.
You may find the integration with LinkedIn, which creates fully-detailed business cards including profile photos of all your associates on this social network useful. These business cards automatically update whenever the person changes their LinkedIn profile, saving you the hassle of updating them and the embarrassment of conversations based on outdated contact details.
Nine important reasons why this Microsoft Outlook is such a good deal
1. It is very good value for money First and foremost, this Outlook 2010 is probably cheaper than any Outlook 2010 legally sold in the UK.
2. Latest version Microsoft Outlook 2010 is the latest version in Microsoft's line of Outlook software.
3. Works with Microsoft Office It is a Microsoft Office Outlook which means it will work with other Microsoft Office programs such as the Microsoft Publisher. This is useful if you want to send out Email Newsletters, for example.
4. Runs well on Windows This Outlook 2010 runs well on Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7, as well as on Windows XP and Windows Vista. It also runs well on Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
5. Choice of 32-bit or 64-bit Ms Outlook 2010 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You don't have to choose when you buy. You choose when you download from the secure Microsoft website.
What is more, if you, say, download the 32-bit version and decide later to try the 64-bit version, you can go back and download that one and install it. And if, later still, you yearn for the 32-bit version, simply return to the secure Microsoft website and download it.
6. You can transfer it to your new computer Not all Microsoft Outlook Editions allow you to transfer them to new computers. But this one does. With this Outlook 2010, you can remove it from your old machine and install it on your new one.
7. Install on two computers You can install this Outlook 2010 on two computers, as long as they are used primarily by one user and at least one of the computers is a laptop.
8. Gives you peace of mind Do you sometimes lose things? Well, with this Outlook 2010, Microsoft keep your product key (which you need to activate the software) secure for you so that if you ever lose it, you can get it back again from their secure website. Of if you lose the software, you can always download it again from the Microsoft secure website.
9. Free upgrades Includes free upgrades to Microsoft Outlook 2013, Microsoft Outlook 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2019.