Make informed decisions by better tracking, reporting and sharing of data and information with an Access database.
Discounted for UK Registered Charities and Charities with a HMRC charity tax number, as well as Preschools, Schools, Colleges, Universities and Local Education Authorities.
Runs on Windows 10.
Lifetime license for 1 User, 2 x Computers.
Software can be transferred to another computer.
Available as Download and on Disc.
Ideal for Software Audits.
See below for more info.
This product is no longer in stock
|Eligibility||The discount is available for eligible organisations. Please see MORE INFO.|
|Download||This software is downloaded. If you don't like to download we can do it for you and mail it to you on a disc at no charge.|
|Authorised Partner||Tekgia is a Microsoft Authorised Partner.|
Eligibility for the discounted price
These organisations are eligible for the discounted price.
"I can say with confidence that Microsoft Access is by far the easiest to use for rapid database creation and the most empowering for non-technical users."
Getting started is easy, taking just 60 seconds to get your first Access application up and running. With little or no additional effort, you'll end up with a finished application that is both functional and beautiful. All done automatically, thanks to an enhanced user interface.
One of the key benefits of Microsoft Access is that you can build, edit and maintain web/cloud/mobile-enabled multi-user databases entirely yourself, without requiring cost or hassle or involving IT or contracting consultants every time you want to make even the most minor change, as is the case for most non-developers using other database solutions.
In summary, it is one of the simplest and easiest tools to store and retrieve data. It makes data entry easy and fast.
"Access allows us to create and dive deep into the financials, preparation and organisation of events. This includes sales, videographer and photographer contact info, pay, accommodations, event details, notes regarding the event, variety of billing reports and much more."
Access is fully multi-user out of the box.
Microsoft Access can be used across all departments where data entry is mandatory. It can provide easy ways to write queries in order to retrieve relevant data for your business needs. And it can provide analysts with an effective means to get information quickly. And as part of the Microsoft Office suite of programs, Access provides easy ways to export data to Excel spreadsheets, which allows users to independently analyse data in Excel.
For example, in a manufacturing plant, Microsoft Access can be used to manage production information, such as tracking down parts to find a possible failure in the production line. Or Access can be used to manage information about personnel, money handling and accounts.
"Microsoft Access is what our company uses for our vast database management system. Repetitive tasks can be automated with a variety of point-and-click options. We can create tables, forms, reports and email, print or export them."
You can use Microsoft Access to handle your data management, event management, booking staff, production notes, updating of contact info, financial organization, your past, present and future reports, bills, statistics, problems, solutions, projects, etc. And because it is a tool that can be used by all levels of users, from amateur to professional, all the staff can benefit from using it.
"I recommend this program to start in the database world, because it is very easy to learn to use it in its basic functions. And little by little we can improve our ability to make the most of this tool. And little by little we become expert database managers."
There are many tools and templates that make it easy for a beginner to get right in and make a solution that works well. All of the tools are accessible through the menus, and a search. If you are familiar with any of the other Microsoft Office programs, you will find the layout of Microsoft Access pretty familiar too.
If you want to create a database for a business, laboratory or to manage some kind of data, you just create a simple file from a basic template. If the templates included with Access don't meet your specific needs, you will find more online.
There are a wide range of videos, and you will find training manuals as well as resources online. And once you pick up a basic knowledge about Querying, Forms, and Reports you should be able help your organisation in all kinds of ways, whether is small, mid-size or large.
In fact, it has been highly recommended that small and mid-size businesses start off with Microsoft Access for data entry, reporting, creating forms, querying, etc.
Microsoft SQL Server is Microsoft's flagship database manager. SQL stands for Structured Query Language and is a computer language used by many database vendors for accessing and manipulating databases.
"I still continue to be impressed to this day by how innovative it is in enabling database creation by many who otherwise wouldn't be able to do so, and how it truly enables rapid database creation (hence why even SQL Server developers and the like use for it for prototyping)."
If you are an advanced user, you will love the fact that you can directly connect to SQL Server with familiar tools for powerful analysis and integration. So if Microsoft hosts your database in the cloud, Microsoft will use SQL Azure. If you host it yourself on your network, you can use a SQL Server such as Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016 or 2017.
"Being able to make Access a front end for a SQL database has proven to be a powerful tool for the organization and the work that I have to do, and being able to link to reports and data sources that are up to date right away make this an invaluable tool."
1. It is very good value for money First and foremost, this Access 2019 is probably cheaper than any Access 2019 legally sold in the UK.
2. Latest version Microsoft Access 2019 is the latest version in Microsoft's line of Access software.
3. Works with Microsoft Office It is a Microsoft Office Access which means it will work with other Microsoft Office programs such as the Microsoft Publisher. This is useful if you want to send out mail merge Newsletters, for example.
4. Windows 10 Access 2019 runs on Windows 10.
For Windows Vista and Windows XP, get Microsoft Access 2010.
They all include free upgrades to Microsoft Access 2019 so you can switch to Access 2019 at a later date.
5. Choice of 32-bit or 64-bit Ms Access 2019 is available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions. You don't have to choose when you buy. You choose when you download from the secure Microsoft website.
What is more, if you, say, download the 32-bit version and decide later to try the 64-bit version, you can go back and download that one and install it. And if, later still, you yearn for the 32-bit version, simply return to the secure Microsoft website and download it.
6. You can transfer it to your new computer Very few Microsoft Access 2019 editions allow you to transfer them to new computers. But this one does. With this Access 2019, you can remove it from your old machine and install it on your new one.
7. Install on two computers You can install this Access 2019 on two computers, as long as they are used primarily by one user and at least one of the computers is a laptop. (With other Access 2019 on sale, you can only install them on one machine.)
8. Perpetual License You pay once for the software and you can use it forever.
9. Microsoft confirmation This means that the legality of the software can never be disputed, making it ideal for software audits.
10. Available as a download and on disc Although the software comes as a download we can if you wish, download it for you, burn it onto a disc and mail it out to you. We won't charge for this, by the way.
11. Gives you peace of mind Do you sometimes lose things? Well, with this Access 2019, Microsoft keep your product key (which you need to activate the software) secure for you so that if you ever lose it, you can get it back again from their secure website. Of if you lose the software, you can always download it again from the Microsoft secure website.